Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
As part of Manufacturing, you’ll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you’ll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Through a servant leadership approach build the capability of the core team on the line(s) in loss intelligence, eradication and prevention. Act as the line(s) FI methodology and tools master and ensure all core team members are using and are competent in the application of those tools. Lead and contribute to projects that will reduce losses.
- Support the Line Leader/Section Manager to deliver the SQCDSM (Safety, Quality, Costs, Delivery, Sustainability, Moral) targets of the line(s) and ensure process stability.
- Understand and analyze the process variability root causes and come up with systems and ways to eliminate them.
- Own Loss Analysis on the line(s), engaging the line team in deploying loss elimination activities.
- Participate in the DMS (Daily Management System) meetings and help in data collection, data analysis and root cause analysis.
- Analyze the process variation related losses eliminate them by designing systems and processes.
- Build the capability of the line team on IL6S work processes, own the work processes at the line(s) level and complete capability gap analysis and action planning.
- Work closely with the Line Leader/Section Manager to establish a loss eradication and prevention mind-set and culture within the core team. Never accept poor standards, challenge the status quo and empower others to do the same.
- Encourage the core team's involvement, passion and energy to achieve loss eradication and prevention.
- Spend 75% of the time on the shop floor identifying, fixing problems and improving systems using IL6S tools.
- Engineering degree (mechanical, chemical, electrical, food technology)
- Czech or Slovak is a must
- English Language
- Strong communication, coaching and influence skills
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Ability to adapt and flex approach to suit situation/audience
- Ability to act as a change leader and motivate others
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund (up to 3% of salary)
- Life insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- Sick days
- Meal contribution
- other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.