Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Senior Brand Manager Global Power Brands CZ/SK
Lead, develop and grow the Global Power Brands Bebe Dobre Rano, Brumik, Oreo and Tuc at local level. You ensure the strategic, execution and tactical aspects to deliver volume, net revenue, gross margin, market share and selected image attributes in both countries CZ/SK for all Brands. You develop and equip your team with all necessary knowledge to move to the next level in their career.
- Develop a marketing strategy together with the Associate Marketing Director Bakery CZ/SK, in line with the EU objectives to contribute to the development of
overall Global Power Brands portfolio.
- Independently convert the agreed category marketing strategy into the portfolio
- Develop consumer, competition & market insight via regular observation and
analysis of the market and competitors, early recognition of changing market
situations and recommendation of appropriate marketing action
- Manage launch of new products.
- Monitor project budget, timings and control project performance for all brands
- Fully own and directly manage the biggest Global Power Brand (Brand Bebe
Dobre Rano). Propose the budget and forecast for this Brand in due time, based
on the relevant documents: Volume & Value Sales forecast, Market shares
development, Advertising and promotion plan, Distribution, Market research,
improvements and adaptations required on the product (recipe, quality,
- Monitor profitability of entire Global Power Brands Portfolio
- Lead a team of 3 to manage the 3 other Power Brands: Oreo, Brumik and Tuc
- University education (bachelor´s degree or equivalent), ideally with specialization
in Marketing or Business Administration
- Real minimum is 7 years of experience in a commercial function of a FMCG
company, ideally in Marketing
- Up-to-date knowledge of consumer products markets, including advertising,
distribution channels and similar
- People management skills (ideally managed at least one ABM / JBM)
- Solid strategic thinking skills
- Focus on Results (up to the point of execution of developed strategies & NPD and
- Brand Strategy Development and portfolio strategy management
- Strong analytical (numerical) skills, ability to quickly assess data from different
- Understanding of the media process and knowledge of Czech and Slovak media
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Thorough understanding of the business in Czech Republic & Slovakia
- Project management & leadership of cross – functional teams
- Fluent English – spoken & written
- Big advantage is management of local brands & NPD of local brands (from
concept to launch)
- Czech and/or Slovak language
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers and other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
KontaktMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.