Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Section Sanitation Coordinator
Ensure Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards, hygiene and sanitation by creating the systems according to MDLZ Requirements and Local and international legislation.
- Cooperation on creation of cleaning instructions for production lines/ equipment / plant and final approval – determine the frequency of cleaning, description of cleaning, checking of control points etc.
- Implementation of new cleaning instructions for the individual sections of workplace.
- Setting cleaning schedules, changes in schedules for external company, checking of work done, determine of corrective actions in case of failures in this area.
- Keeping and controlling of overall level of hygiene, sanitation and cleanliness in the plant, in case of failures proposing measures and performs following controls.
- Document management.
- Monitoring the actions plans with relation to violations of sanitation procedures and their implementation.
- Determination of sanitation plans for the year.
- Provides security during implementation/execution of sanitation and disinfection work.
- Performing of initial training for new employees (GMP, HACCP, ISO 22000).
- Studying new methods via scientific literature and special training.
- University degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Food Science, Food Technology or related field
- Czech or Slovak is a must
- English language on advanced level
- PC skills - World, Excel, Power Point
- Driving license gr. B
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund (up to 3% of salary)
- Life insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- Sick days
- Meal contribution
- other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.