Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
- Participating in projects focused on improving HR processes in the plant
- Acting as the main point of contact for HR queries regarding HR policies, processes, recruitment aspects, etc.
- Cooperating with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and upcoming organization changes
- Engaging in Employer Branding activities and collaborating Czech universities
- Providing support to the local HR Coordinator in HR related topics and tasks
- Coordinating ad hoc HR administrative tasks
- Min. 1 year of professional experience in Human Resources – HR Generalist background would be an asset
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Czech labor law
- Fluent in English and Czech or Slovak
- Operational knowledge of MS Office, especially Power Point
- University Degree in Human Resources, Business or Economics
- Solid planning and organization skills combines with learning agility
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- 5 týdnů dovolené
- Příspěvek k penzijnímu připojíštění až do výše 3%
- Roční bonusy
- Sick days
- Denní využití cizího jazyka
- Příspěvek na stravování
- Pružná pracovní doba
KontaktMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.