Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
As Logistic Specialist you will cover daily operations – communicating with suppliers, customer service and logistics as well as maintaining inventory and sales order process in ERP system as well as solving operational issues.
- Controlling and managing stock in SAP
- Ensuring administrative workflow of logistic supply chain within real-time
- Supervising logistic stock in cooperation with warehouse
- Coordinating activities with other departments
- Participating in Customer Service & Logistics projects
- Supporting co-packing activities – planning, production planning and execution
- Logistic department administration based on Excel and ERP System (SAP)
- Improving logistics processes
We are looking for candidates who have:
- University Degree or are currently studying (economical, technical or supply chain field preferred)
- Basic technical knowledge of MS Office
- Willingness to work with numbers (creating and analyzing reports)
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong ability to prioritize and multitask
- Fluency in Czech
- English on communicative level
- Fixed-Term contract
- Friendly and international working environment
- Possibility to continue career within company
- Attractive benefit package (e.g. Multisport Card, meal tickets, life insurance)
- Flexible working hours and home office occasionally
- Free drinks and company products
KontaktMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.