Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are!
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Category Development Manager CZ/SK/HU
Location: Prague, CZ or Budapest, HU
Develop & Co-ordinate Seasonals category strategy and brand plans of assortment, availability, visibility, pricing and promotion for Seasonals segment based on the shopper/consumer behavior.
- Ensure the growth of Seasonals business for CZSKHU in terms of the in-store activation, customer planning and execution guidelines.
- Prepare/set up guidance and plan for A&C spending for agreed trade activations (including POS material development).
- Actively develop and support category leadership initiatives including assortment reviews, pricing analysis, seasonal reviews/programmes, Big Bets, NPD introductions, promotional planning/evaluation, consumer/shopper based analysis.
- Provide commercial perspective and find opportunities based on potential identification, including a solid "selling story" for Seasonals business, all in a co-operation with the Category Activation Manager.
- Prepare customer solutions (e.g. Tailor-made activations, events) in a co-operation with the Customer Activation team.
- Establish long/mid term strategic plan for Seasonal business coming from all three categories (Chocolate, Biscuits, Gum&Candy).
- High school/University degree
- Language skill
- Fluent Hungarian
- Proficient in English (oral & written)
- CZ or SK language skilss are an advantage
- Considerable FMCG experience in commercial areas- required (MKTG, Category Planning, Sales)
- Business acumen
- Conflict management
- Decision quality
- Developing direct reports and others
- Problem solving
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers and other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.