Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are!
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Quality Assurance (QA) Section Coordinator
As part of Manufacturing, you’ll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you’ll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Quality Assurance Section Coordinator
Joining in our quality team in biscuit plant Opava, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality and safety of food in accordance with the legal requirements and requirements of Mondelēz International. Among your task will be to manage product complaint, quality control for final products, mismatches resulting from a non-conforming product or process, weight management for final products, and traceability.
- Managing and improving the consumer and customer complaints process, including corrective and preventive actions and tracking implementation of action plants
- Creating and improving the quality evaluation system of the gold standard final product
- Verifying compliance of quality points, including regular monitoring, analysis of trends, participating in root cause analysis as well as corrective and preventive actions
- Ensuring the net weight content control for finished products by evaluating legal and company requirements, ensuring correct setting of parameters on scales, and training employees
- Ensuring traceability in the plant
- Participating in projects and supporting the team with quality and food safety topics
- Participating in sensory evaluation as the member of sensory panel
- Compliance with the principles of food quality and safety, occupational safety and health, fire protection and environmental principles.
- Managing Hold and Release process - making the decision with regards to hold finished product and participating in investigation of the hold reasons
- Handling incidents in the lines, monitoring of the food safety and quality incidents
- Managing quality systems and measurement system analysis
To be successful in this position we need you to have:
- University degree in food science or engineering e.g. Chemistry, Microbiology, Food Science, Nutrition, Food Technology or related field
- Prior experience (min. 3 years) in food industry gathered in QA or production
- Fluent English and Czech
- Microsoft Office
- Very good knowledge of legislation for food industry
- Driving Licence
So if you’re ready to take one big step forward and be part of the future of our business, your ideal career is just one small click away.
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund (up to 3% of salary)
- Life insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- Sick days
- Meal contribution
- other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.