With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo, Milka and Halls Candies, and strong local Brands such as Figaro and Fidorka, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more “Moments of joy” by building the best snacking company in the world.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
New Product Development Expert
Currently to our high-tech plant, a home of our Oreo, Milka and belVita biscuits, we are looking for an enthusiastic
New Product Development Expert
Your role is to organize all inter-company business related projects on plant level for given product platform. You will manage new SKUs extensions, roll outs, recipe changes, packaging changes and NPDs from factories perspectives. You will also coordinate changes and interface through the project management and communication with Business Unit partners and other internal Operations departments in line with L6S environment for specific product platform. Within this role the individual will be working across a matrix organization, and will be expected to work with project teams across countries and a global community. The role will therefore have significant complexity & cultural diversity to manage.
Your main responsibilities:
- Coordinate product platform of Oreo, belVita and Chocowafers in terms of SKUs extensions, roll outs, recipe/packaging changes and new product developments on a plant level
- Take full responsibility for business development project management at plant level, including investment projects
- Advise, coordinate and execute productivity projects following Continuous Improvement guidelines
- Control, initiate, manage, execute and share comments on PDR and LR from factory perspectives as well as active participation at operational reviews approval meetings on plant level initiated projects
- Manage and coach other project team members
- Support implementation of new appropriate procedures, products and technologies - establishing optimal (quality/cost/capacity) process parameters
- Assure financial, legal and quality management system requirements within a scope of the position responsibility
- Maintain fluent planning, scheduling, tracking and executing of the project
- Coordinate development activities at the plant associated with the testing and introduction of new products into production
- Assure and guarantee implementing harmonized I2M process in Czech Cluster
- Support commercialization of new products and processes
- Co-operate with RD&Q local, QA, Engineering and Production Units in the implementation of Continuous Improvement, Product Safety, GMP and HACCP measures
- Ensure compliance with all internal guidelines and external regulations
- University degree (preferred in engineering, economics, mathematics, logistics)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar role (project management, NPD, NPI)
- Advanced English skills; Czech/Slovak language skills nice to have
- Ability to integrate Continuous Improvement phase requirements into projects
- Out-of-the-box thinking mindset and understand the broad category needs
- Ability to balance leading edge technology solutions with capital availability, and need for high savings
- High potential in identifying engineering solutions that consider our global network and category position
- Ability to manage ambiguity and interpret large amounts of information and draw conclusions that support the project scope
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business:
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund (up to 3% of salary)
- Life insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- Sick days
- Meal contribution
- Other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
Let the joy begin in Opava!