With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo, Milka and Halls Candies, and strong local Brands such as Figaro and Fidorka, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more “Moments of joy” by building the best snacking company in the world.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Production and Maintenance Manager
- Ensure flawless wafers and biscuits production process flow within the Section to meet required production volumes and assortment structure as per internal consumer demands and detailed weekly production plans
- Ensure meeting specified production processes and keeping high quality of semi-processed and final production
- Manage the whole M&R department as a part of Section and ensure optimal maintenance of production equipment
- Effectively utilize all production resources to meet quality goals and economical aspects of production process
- Drive Continuous Improvement as a work practice and manufacturing culture
- Lead, motivate and develop the section team members
- Ensure maintenance and development of IMS according to needs in production area within Section
- Plan Section budget and manage its budget
- Maintain and develop the Integrated Management System, identifies the needs for revision of the ISM documentation based on ISO 9001, 22000, 14001 and OHSAS 180012 standards and audits
- Maintain an environment where employees can speak up openly and ensure employees actively participate in the compliance program.
- University degree in technical or economic field
- 5+ years previous experience in manufacturing environment and people management background
- Understanding of Food Safety, Product Safety
- Solid project management experience
- Integrated supply chain experience and true passion for it
- IL6S and HPWS experience together with the ability to inspire others, motivate them and set a great example in continuous improvement
- Strong Leadership and people development skills and knowledge
- Strategic thinking skills and managing complexity together with priority setting and problem solving skills
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills together with an ability to communicate clearly with different levels of the organization.
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund (up to 3%)
- Annual performance bonus
- Sick days
- Meal contribution
- Flexible working hours
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Let the joy begin in Lovosice!
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.