Mondelēz International is one of the world’s largest snacks companies, with a revenue of more than $30 billion and leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelēz International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
With 100,000 employees working across 165 countries; deep local roots, billion-dollar global brands; and 100 years of history within a company; we’re an unbeatable place to launch a career. Why? Because we take your big ideas and help you make them bigger. Build small brands into giant success stories. And because here, small starts can turn into epic careers.
Internal Audit & Controls Manager - Global IT
Locations: Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary
Our purpose is to empower people to snack right. We will lead the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
We are one of the world’s largest snacking companies, with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries and with market-leading shares in chocolate, biscuits and gum & candy.
Finance is infused into every single aspect of our multibillion-dollar global organization. But it’s not just about numbers. As part of our finance team, you’ll collect and analyze intelligent information and data and use that to give everyone at Mondelēz International the power to make informed decisions.
As Internal Audit & Controls Manager you play an important role in leading the Mondelez International IT IA process and driving collaboration with the IT and business functions to identify improvements in IT internal control environment its compliance standards and Sarbanes Oxley regulatory compliance requirements.
- Conduct bi-annual risk assessment to support designing process of the annual IT audit plan.
- Lead and manage end to end audit cycle process for MDLZ IT audits and advisory reviews (planning, execution, reporting).
- Determine risk-based audit approach in conjunction with in-charge (Lead Audit Senior) to adequately address all significant business and audit risks.
- Evaluate IT internal controls and procedures to ensure they are adequate to provide accurate financial reporting and to safeguard corporate assets.
- Manage the functional budgets relating to individual Internal Audits (with co-sourcing partner (Ernst & Young).
- Ensure that all audit work is thorough, complete, and has been performed in accordance with MDLZ IA SLAs/KPIs, IA standards, MDLZ Internal Audit standards and other relevant industry standards (ISO/ITIL, etc.) depending on focus area of the review.
- Ensure that internal audits are effectively coordinated with management.
- Ensure that Business and IT risks / opportunities (including cost saving and business opportunities) are promptly and accurately identified and communicated to senior management.
- Ensure that audit results are effectively communicated to senior management and external auditors.
- Build strong working relationships with MDLZ IT leadership and their respective teams.
- Master Degree Accounting, Information Systems / IT Audit Certification (e.g. CISA, etc.)
- Strong audit and controls background and technical experience / Big 4 Public Accounting Firm Experience
- Technical IT Audit and Analytics Expertise / extensive experience in IT Audit/Controls
- Strong SAP technical knowledge (from audit / risk & compliance point of view) / SAP certifications
- Ability to manage diverse set of stakeholders, ability to deal with ambiguity and to manage conflicts
- Learning agility to assess emerging risks and execute audits and controls assessments across diverse functional areas
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability/desire to work in a team-based, customer-focused environment
- Strong communication skills to all levels of management
- Strong leadership skills; ability to effectively influence all levels of management
- Fluent in English
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we support your career and development. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer salary starting at: 3 000 € plus annual bonus payment based on your performance.
- Performance annual bonus payment, yearly salary review based on performance
- Cafeteria (sports, relax venue, culture, travelling opportunities, language courses), free drinks and fruit in the workplace, meal vouchers fully covered by employer, free company products, company gym
- Flexible working hours, extra holidays, financial contribution to wedding, childbirth and retirement, service awards, life insurance, contribution to education, supplementary pension fund, company parties and team events
- Selected positions: Company car, cell phone
- Cooperative and strong team environment
- International environment and further career progression
- Constant virtual and F2F learning opportunities
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.